IRig Recorder iPhone app won’t allow me to cut copy or fade

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRig Recorder iPhone app won’t allow me to cut copy or fade

Postby Koiaaaa1 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:32 am

I recently paid over $22 for an inapp purchase to “cut, crop and fade” my recordings. Once paid the app then charged an additional $1 to purchase the fade option (even though it was advertised in the full subscription cost of $22 which I bought).

Now when I go to crop or fade my recording the app continues to fail and close.
Each time I go back into IRec and try again it keeps closing the app… it’s like it cannot handle editing the file, how do I fix this? Otherwise I want a refund as I cannot even use what I’ve paid for.

The app is fully updated (I checked in the App Store)
Koiaaaa1

Re: IRig Recorder iPhone app won’t allow me to cut copy or f

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:46 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories