Frustrated with iRig Duo and VocaLive

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Frustrated with iRig Duo and VocaLive

Postby Kaleo25M » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:56 pm

iRig Duo/VocaLive has been frustratingly unreliable for me. I follow the same sequence when plugging into my iPhone 12 Pro.

Sometimes, everything works fine. As soon as I plug in, the audio is routed to the iRigDuo and I can monitor with my earphones.

Other times, the audio will continue to be routed through the iPhone's speakers.

Worse still, for no apparent reason, VocaLive will keep crashing at launch.

Also, sometimes, only 1 channel will record; other times two.

NOTE: EVERY time, I am following the EXACT same sequence of plugging in and using the app.

Feel like I have wasted my money.
Kaleo25M

Re: Frustrated with iRig Duo and VocaLive

Postby Kaleo25M » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:10 pm

Also, I sometimes get an alert on my iPhone that there is "Liquid Detected in the Lightening Connector." That happens when I plug in the iRig. There is no such alert, when I plug in anything else.
Kaleo25M

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:44 pm

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Since no other users have chimed in with suggestions and this is a user-to-user forum, I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kaleo25M » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:48 pm

I cannot believe how bad your customer support is. Both of those links that you provided do not provide any way for me to contact support. One link actually gives me a page not found error.

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Last edited by Kaleo25M on Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaleo25M

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:52 pm

Neither the link in my post nor the link in my signature result in page not found.

The link does allow you to open a support ticket. You must first search the FAQ which resolves most issues quickly and without needing to wait for a reply to a ticket. If you don't find a solution searching the FAQ you will see a button to open a support ticket.

Also note that this forum is not support (per the first rule of the forum and as I state in my reply above), and I am merely trying to get you to the people who are in customer and technical support. Please keep interactions with anybody on this forum civil. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kaleo25M » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:55 pm

What does this mean?

"Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link."

Seriously, waste even more of my time, why don't you?
Kaleo25M

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:57 pm

It means that you can follow that link which clearly has a button there that says "Contact Support". Or you can follow the link in my reply, search the FAQ and in many cases find your solution, and if you don't find the FAQ search solves your issue you can click the button to reach support.

You have not heeded my advice nor the rules of this forum so this thread is now locked. You have all of the information you need to gain assistance with your issue. I wish you well and I know the support team can take care of your issue if the FAQs do not help.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories