Riff Maestro for iOS Availability

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Riff Maestro for iOS Availability

Postby lizhenquan » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:05 am

I just got a new iPhone and wanted to put Riff Maestro on it. It works fine on my old iPhone.

Is RM4iOS still available? According to the IKM site (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/riffmaestro/), the product looks to still be supported (although dated) and is unavailable on the App Store.

Please advise. Thanks.
lizhenquan

Re: Riff Maestro for iOS Availability

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:15 pm

It is no longer available on iOS.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby johnhines » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:47 pm

If you previously had Riff Maestro installed on an older iOS device, you should still be able to download a cached copy from the App store. On your new iOS device, go to the App Store, then select your account icon in the upper right-hand corner. Select "purchased" and search for "Riff Maestro". You can then download that last release by selecting the cloud icon.
johnhines

Postby lizhenquan » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:17 pm

@johnhines Thank you, I was able to download the app as you instructed! So for, for an app that is no longer supported, it seems to be doing its job.
lizhenquan

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories