Channel switching w/Blueboard and Mesa Amp

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Channel switching w/Blueboard and Mesa Amp

Postby tdwimsatt » Sun May 30, 2021 3:19 pm

@Peter_IK
There is another thread that asks a similar question in an announcement topic. Now I am needing the same feature or explanation of how to make this work:
I have the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier dialed up in a preset with several pedals that I would like to control in footpedal mode. As asked before, how do I switch channels in the amp via the Blueboard? When I press and hold any of the channel switches, nothing happens i.e. no dialog telling me to move a device to map the button.
I could go with preset switching but it removes flexibility in a live situation for a particular song I want to play. Seems odd that the channel switching is not able to be mapped to the Blueboard and external MIDI devices.
Tom Wimsatt
Just2PlayGuitar.com
tdwimsatt

Re: Channel switching w/Blueboard and Mesa Amp

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:17 pm

If you are unable to map a control in AmpliTube, I'm not sure what is causing your issue but IK Support can take a look directly and advise you. If it is an issue in AmpliTube they can relay the issue to the developers to fix if necessary.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tdwimsatt » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Peter_IK,

I have tried twice to report my issue to support and have heard nothing. Btw, the support link for mobile apps does not have a way to submit a ticket. I had to use the Contact Us link.

Tom
https://www.just2playguitar.com/
Tom Wimsatt
Just2PlayGuitar.com
tdwimsatt

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:12 pm

tdwimsatt wrote:Peter_IK,

I have tried twice to report my issue to support and have heard nothing. Btw, the support link for mobile apps does not have a way to submit a ticket. I had to use the Contact Us link.

Tom
https://www.just2playguitar.com/

The link http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support has you search the FAQ first. Once you search the FAQ and if you don't find an answer there, you are presented with a link/button where you can open a support ticket. This also works on mobile, confirmed.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories