iRig Recorder and AmpliTube

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Recorder and AmpliTube

Postby jens_l » Sat May 08, 2021 3:50 pm

Does anyone know how to get the sound from AmpliTube into iRig recorder 3. According the the overview video on the product page, this is possible using inter app audio, but I don’t see how?
jens_l

Re: iRig Recorder and AmpliTube

Postby mdawg1988 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:28 pm

I’m curious on answer to this too. I just got irighd and AmpliTube makes it sound awesome. I’m want to make video with sound so got irig recorder app. But when I record playing through AmpliTube, there is sound in the irig recorder video when I play it back (after recording), no distortion or other effects. I do hear the sound I want thru headset when I’m making the recording. Any suggestions to make this work?
mdawg1988

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:11 pm

You can do this with GarageBand and Inter-App Audio:

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ajr2contguit » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:58 pm

Hi Peter

Does this mean that iRig Recorder will not work as before, simply using Amplitube ?

I did several videos without using Garage Band and this tedious process.

Is it due to changes in iOS ?

Thank you
ajr2contguit

Postby ajr2contguit » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Hi Peter

In connection to my previous message, I tried to record as usual with iRig Recorder my sound from Amplitube, but the effects are not recorded, just the dry signal from my guitar.

Before it was perfectly possible, the iRig recorder was capable to record the effects from Amplitube directly, without include Garage band in between, what changed ? iOS 15.0.1 ?

Thank you
ajr2contguit

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories