Activating Cubasis LE on iPad Air 4

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Activating Cubasis LE on iPad Air 4

Postby IKmarco » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:21 am

I have just bought iRig HD2 and have managed to activate Amplitube CS, but cannot activate the other free app, Cubasis LE. The app will only run in demo mode - in the popup you have the option to activate the software for your interface via bluetooth, but not for the iRig HD2. I read somewhere that all you have to do is plug in your device and it will be activated. This is not the case

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks

Marco
IKmarco

Re: Activating Cubasis LE on iPad Air 4

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:22 pm

You should unlock the LE functionality when you connect your iRig HD 2. I would recommend reaching out to Steinberg as that functionality is in their app, not in the hardware from IK.

I would recommend checking out this video first to make sure you are doing as they do in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJglaeUpxyg
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories