Cubasis LE 3 not unlocking with iRig Pre HD?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Cubasis LE 3 not unlocking with iRig Pre HD?

Postby sittingstill » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:33 am

Hi I am having trouble unlocking Cubasis LE 3 on my iPad Pro (2020). My iRig Pre HD is connected and working, but when I open Cubasis LE it just comes up with the ‘open in demo mode or connect device to unlock’ prompt. Any ideas on what a solution might be? Am I doing something wrong??

For troubleshooting purposes, I have tried the following: connecting the iRig Pre HD only when the ‘connect now to unlock’ prompt shows up; and, as per a previous thread in this forum, I have checked that Cubasis has access to the microphone in iPad settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!
sittingstill

Re: Cubasis LE 3 not unlocking with iRig Pre HD?

Postby sittingstill » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:27 am

Can anyone help with this?
sittingstill

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:34 pm

Hi, I don't see iRig Pre HD on the list of compatible hardware that unlocks Cubasis LE: https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/m ... dware.html
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sittingstill » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:33 am

Peter_IK wrote:Hi, I don't see iRig Pre HD on the list of compatible hardware that unlocks Cubasis LE: https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/m ... dware.html

This is what it says on the website product page:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

“Cubasis LE
Mobile Music Production Application By Steinberg Media Technologies.
Unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE for free”

This was a key incentive for me buying the device. Now, why does it say that on the product page but not on Steinberg’s website?
sittingstill

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:39 am

I'm not sure why it wouldn't then. I would suggest either IK Support or Steinberg Support to see why it would not unlock.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby sittingstill » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:04 am

Ok thanks, will shoot them an email now. Just wondered if it was something obvious I was doing wrong....
sittingstill

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories