Reorder Multi in Sampletank

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Reorder Multi in Sampletank

Postby UdoK » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:02 pm

Hi,

I have now installed SampleTank on an iPhone X. So far it's going very well. Now I have transferred the multis from the iPad to my cell phone. I noticed that a different order was created on the mobile phone.

I hit Edit, then changed the order by pressing the icon and hit Done. As long as I use the phone, the order remains. As soon as I quit SampleTank, the sorting is wrong again.

I then tried to write a number in front of each multi. I thought I could use it to influence the sorting. But that didn't help either.

Then I tried to put the multi in the right position, edited the multi, then saved it again and hoped that the sound would stay in the memory space. But again it was a wrong order. What am I doing wrong?

greetings
Matt
UdoK

Re: Reorder Multi in Sampletank

Postby UdoK » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:42 pm

On February 23, I submitted a request to support, as is often recommended here, but unfortunately received no answer. So I still got stuck in my search for a solution. does anyone have any advice?

Thank you

greetings
Matt
UdoK

Re: Reorder Multi in Sampletank

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:44 pm

Sorry to hear that you have been waiting. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folders for any response that may have been sent there and if you don't find any there please note we have these guidelines which include what to do when you have a support ticket that you feel is not being handled to your satisfaction since this forum is not a direct avenue for tech support: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories