Irig midi 2 cant download the programs and files

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Irig midi 2 cant download the programs and files

Postby O2v3lklnkn » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:12 pm

I bought the irig midi 2 for my iPad to connect external devices with my iPad
It’s all nice and all cause this equipment should be a plug and play kind of thing
Now I registered my product and started downloading the files from ik multimedia
But once all was downloaded I thought I would have the programs ready to work but that was not the case
The files my iPad downloaded where not able to even open or do anything.. I tryed all posible ways together the irig midi working with downloading the programs and files but sadly nothing is working
Please could someone explain what’s going wrong and what I could do to get my irig mid 2 working ?
Thnx a lot
Michael
O2v3lklnkn

Re: Irig midi 2 cant download the programs and files

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:17 pm

Sounds like you might be downloading the Mac/PC included programs. Please take a look at the page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps and it will tell you what is unlocked on each different platform and if you click the links under each you can get more information including how to unlock/get the included items.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby O2v3lklnkn » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:43 pm

I bought the product
I registered the product
Then they give you a page witch contains the apps I need to download
The only option they give is windows or macOS
Then I download all the programs but my iPad simply does not recognize the files
Then I followed the link from Peter
Witch gives me the program SampleTank and iGrand
Here again i register the product
And start checking the midi in out etc
But what I notice from the start is even with these 2 programs installed my irig midi 2 does not light up or work... I try to put midi signal in from my behringer td-3 but stil nothing happens
What am I doing wrong ?
I have been struggling since last Friday to get the irig midi 2 working but nothing seems to happen...
I can’t download all the programs and there is no softwfor the irig midi that I should download...

Hope some one can make me a bit wiser
O2v3lklnkn

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:58 pm

You can get clear instructions on how to get the iPad gear/apps on the page I linked. Reviewing your second message, that seems to have worked.

I don't know what might cause your other issue, but you can get technical support from the IK Support team via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories