iRig PRE HD + iPad - any way for screen mirror ?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig PRE HD + iPad - any way for screen mirror ?

Postby Nikla3 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Hi All ! Singing via iRig PRE HD connected to iPad via lightning.

Need to mirror screen from iPad to TV / monitor via anything. Anybody tried this ?

I see 3 options and seek for advice:

1. Use Apple TV box. Issue here can be that as I heard (did not try myself) when you mirror screen Apple TV takes sound as well.

2. Use apple connector Lightning (ipad) => HDMI (to TV) + Lightning (irig pre HD)

3. Use some applications - not sure which ones.

Can imagine there are more options.

Would be awesome if somebody tried and succeed - would appreciate your advice.
Nikla3

Re: iRig PRE HD + iPad - any way for screen mirror ?

Postby Nikla3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:54 am

No news so far... Up
Nikla3

Re: iRig PRE HD + iPad - any way for screen mirror ?

Postby Nikla3 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:39 am

Did not work:

1. HD with lightning does not work:
- If trying to mirror screen using airplay - sound is unstable. Sometimes airpad "forgets" and sound stays in iRig PRE and there is needed result - I can sing using ipad karaoke app with mic in iRig PRE and lyrics on TV screen. But at some point it stoppes. And sound goes via airplay as well. Could not figure out how to achieve stable work here.

2. Screenmirroring soft like Apowersoft and a bunch of other applications in appstore for chomecast, miracast etc. Mostly - did not work at all with both my TV and my laptop. There was 1 or which worked but screen quality was unacceptable + delay - not preferable for karaoke.

more soon
Nikla3

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories