iRig Pro I/O not working after iOS update?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pro I/O not working after iOS update?

Postby MatthewLong » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:47 pm

We have a iRig Pro I/O working in conjunction from our church audio board/booth that connects into my iPhone 11 for livestream. Up until recently everything had been working fine doing livestream using audio directly from our audio board.
I suspect it might have something to do with the latest Apple iOS update to my phone?
Not certain...

After the latest phone update, it seems that there is a disconnect somewhere to the phone or the phone doesn't recognize the audio once the Facebook Live begins. When the livestream is initiated, the iRig lights up as normal for about 2 seconds, then stops. The iRig Pro I/O still charges the phone when connected even though the audio is seemingly disabled.

We have the IK Media power supply and all official equipment to connect. No third party brands of hardware. Again, everything worked beautifully until a few days ago.

We have two of these same model iRigs...both are doing the same thing when attempting to connect and livestream. This is frustrating! Anyone have an idea?
MatthewLong

Re: iRig Pro I/O not working after iOS update?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Duplicate post, answered the other. Please review the rules about posting the same thing multiple times. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories