Sampletank CS for Iphone doesn’t work

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Sampletank CS for Iphone doesn’t work

Postby BichoTV » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can help me to solve this problem that I’m having with Sampletank CS.
I downloaded Sampletank CS mobile (free) and 2 days ago i bought the Miroslav philharmonik mobile library. I just used that library with Sampletank one day and now it doesn’t work. Every time I open the app it freezes and I can’t select nothing. When I open the app it says if I want to restore purchases but nothing happens when I select “restore”
I already deleted and reinstalled the app without results.
Now I can’t use the library that I bought and I don’t know what to do.
I also sent a message to IK support, but they haven’t answered.

I hope you can help me with this. And if I can’t solve this, is there a possibility of a refund?
BichoTV

Re: Sampletank CS for Iphone doesn’t work

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:07 pm

The team are aware of an issue and it should be resolved soon if not already. In the future, though, the way to get official and direct technical support from IK Multimedia is via the web site http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will work with you directly to assist with any issue you have and get you up and running. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories