Deleting content

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Deleting content

Postby RustyK » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Hello,
I'm not even sure I'm at the right forum. I have an Irig pre hd and I'm a complete newbie. Where is the created content stored and how do I access it in order to delete?
RustyK

Re: Deleting content

Postby RustyK » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:01 pm

Well I purchased cut/crop thinking I could use that to delete the file...NO! I can't undo or delete anything and there is no manual for using this software that I can find. WTF
RustyK

Re: Deleting content/IRig Recorder

Postby RustyK » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:05 pm

IRig Recorder! I can't find the file I want to delete on my phone...where is it?
RustyK

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02 pm

You should be able to delete files from within iRig Recorder 3 itself. The manual is available if you tap the menu icon (three lines, top right) and Help.

On the main screen that shows the days, you can swipe left on each and choose "Delete".

But the manual has much more detail about any functions of the app.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RustyK » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:26 am

Peter IK,
Thanks for the help. The swipe left tip worked but I would still like to know where the files are stored?....within the app? I just bought the IRig so I assume I have IRig Recorder 3 but are we talking about the same manual that came in the box by the way it is the only manual I could find in the app settings/help...mostly like a quick start guide and nothing about the app???

Thanks again.
RustyK

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:24 am

RustyK wrote:Peter IK,
Thanks for the help. The swipe left tip worked but I would still like to know where the files are stored?....within the app? I just bought the IRig so I assume I have IRig Recorder 3 but are we talking about the same manual that came in the box by the way it is the only manual I could find in the app settings/help...mostly like a quick start guide and nothing about the app???

Thanks again.

iRig Recorder 3 has a full app manual in the menu --> help area. If you are not seeing this you may want to contact IK Support as well as if you need to know exactly where the files are saved as I do not know this specifically.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RustyK » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:56 am

[/quote]
iRig Recorder 3 has a full app manual in the menu --> help area. If you are not seeing this you may want to contact IK Support as well as if you need to know exactly where the files are saved as I do not know this specifically.[/quote]

I did find the full manual for IRig Recorder 3...don't know how I missed it! Problem solved however there was no mention of where the file is stored. I assume it's in the app/cloud.

Thanks again for helping this nubie out!
RustyK

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 pm

I have been told they are saved and available via iTunes File Sharing and must be exported to access. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby RustyK » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:33 am

Peter_IK » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:05 pm
I have been told they are saved and available via iTunes File Sharing and must be exported to access. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301

I'll check it out that's Peter_IK
RustyK

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories