Vocalive crashes at startup

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Vocalive crashes at startup

Postby JeffreyLewis » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:42 am

Just purchased Vocalive. It's crashing on start up.

iPone XS iOS 14

Put in a support ticket 3 days ago and no response as yet.

Checked https://www.apprview.com/music/vocalive-for-ipad/ and full of people saying it crashes.

Support staff: Why don't they fix it or remove. Please advise or refund if you can't get it working.

Jeff
JeffreyLewis

Re: Vocalive crashes at startup

Postby JeffreyLewis » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:05 pm

Update:

VocaLive App started working this morning.WEIRD

I tried with reboot yesterday and it would not load. This morning it worked. Did a reboot and still worked.I’ll monitor for next couple of days and see how it goes.

p.s. Does IK MultiMedia staff actively monitor this site/threads? I ask as it appears support staff answers pre-sales questions but not support questions. Or that's the ways it appears to me from checking threads.So don't want to be wasting my time posting here from support if they are ignoring posts.

Jeff
JeffreyLewis

Re: Vocalive crashes at startup

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:14 pm

This forum is not actively monitored by support staff. It is for user-to-user discussion and moderators and admins are not able to provide technical support but will offer any advice, tips, etc that they can (be it pre- or post-sale).

Note that the forum rules linked at the top of each page here starts with:

This forum is not intended for direct company technical support. For support requests, please visit the IK Multimedia web site.

IK Support will definitely assist you with your ticket, but you may want to reply to the email notification you received and let them know VocaLive is working for you but you're going to keep an eye to see if there are any more issues.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories