Controlling volume of music app on ipad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Controlling volume of music app on ipad

Postby jhsidoc » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:44 pm

While using the iRigHD2 attached to my iPad using AmpliTube, I’m playing my practice music from Spotify but can’t seem to control the volume using the volume slider on the Spotify app and the guitar volume is too low to hear. Any idea how to adjust the volume from the music while either raising the guitar volume or keeping it constant? I’m already on max volume setting on the amp in AmpliTube. Thx
jhsidoc

Re: Controlling volume of music app on ipad

Postby clevizon » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:00 pm

Has anyone found a solution to this?
clevizon

Postby tim.ryland » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Once you plug the iRigHD2 into your iPad, the volume control has no effect. I had this problem in the past. The easiest way I found to overcome it is to use either Audiobus3 or AUM to balance the guitar and backing tracks. The overall volume is controlled by the phones control on your iRig HD2.
tim.ryland

Postby porimoni » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:12 pm

tim.ryland wrote:Once you plug the iRigHD2 into your iPad, the volume control has no effect. I had this problem in the past. The easiest way I found to overcome it is to use either Audiobus3 or AUM to balance the guitar and backing tracks. The overall volume is controlled by the phones control on your iRig HD2.

Addressing the volume control issue with the iRig HD2 on iPad, utilizing Audiobus3 or AUM to balance guitar and backing tracks is a practical workaround. Leveraging the phone's control on the iRig HD2 for overall volume adds convenience, providing a solution to the encountered challenge.GB whatsapp Apk
porimoni

Postby savoryinvestment » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:16 am

I discovered my solution in this thread. Regards!
savoryinvestment

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories