Loosing Audio after 2-3 sec

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Loosing Audio after 2-3 sec

Postby ekki13 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:17 am

hi,

I'm using a new iPad with an iRig HD2. If there's only the guitar sound from AmpliTube, the output signal is lost after 2-3 sec. If there's another signal, like drum/metronome from AmpliTube, Drum Beats app or any other App, I can hear the guitar properly [again].

Does this make any sense? Any idea how to fix this? Yes, there are worse issues on this planet but it's anyway annoying...

Thx ia,

Ekki
ekki13

Re: Loosing Audio after 2-3 sec

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Please make sure the Background Audio is set to ON in the Settngs of the AmpliTube app. If this doesn't help, I'd suggest seeking direct technical support. You can access the support system via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support where you will be able to search through the FAQ and if there is no solution there you will be able to open a ticket to get help from an IK Support rep. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories