Purchased AXE I/O from Amazon - Serial Already Registered

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Purchased AXE I/O from Amazon - Serial Already Registered

Postby LeonPW » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi there guys.

My new AXE I/O arrived from Amazon yesterday. I hurridly installed the auth manager sofware and entered my serial and got a message saying "Already registered". Devastated.

The product was sold by Amazon EU as "New". Should I return it to Amazon or do you think IK can give me a new serial if I send all my details?

I feel like I should just return it to Amazon as the box sealed had been broken but at the same time I am desperate to get onto the platform and would be ok with being provided a working serial..

Apologies if this is the wrong forum. I joined just now and need to get familiar.

Thanks!!
LeonPW

Re: Purchased AXE I/O from Amazon - Serial Already Registere

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Hi, it would be easier for you and probably everybody having IK Support handle that, I'm sure they can take a look via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories