[IG issue] iRig Pro Duo not compatible with Shared IG live

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

[IG issue] iRig Pro Duo not compatible with Shared IG live

Postby MMYYKK » Wed May 06, 2020 4:21 am

I recently purchased an iRig Pro Duo and so far its been pretty good. However, I tried joining a friend on Instagram live today and it turns out that the iRig only works on IG when its standard video capture or solo live stream. I'm thinking this may be an issue on Instagram's end, but I wanted to see if anyone else has any successful experience with using the iRig or any IK mobile accessories for live streaming on shared IG live.

Thanks,
MMYYKK

Re: iRig Pro Duo not compatible with Shared IG live

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 5:25 pm

Our interfaces are compatible with IG Live (shared or not) and any other apps that support digital audio interfaces. However, Instagram (and Facebook) have issues on the app site that they need to address where their support for digital audio interfaces (not just IK's) is not working properly. We've found and reported the issues to Instagram/Facebook and our support team was also kind and skilled enough to figure out a workaround for users to use until Instagram/Facebook can fix the issue on their app. It is posted on the IK web site under News and can be found directly at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=irr3live

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: [IG issue] iRig Pro Duo not compatible with Shared IG li

Postby MarceloQF1 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 am

I was thinking of buying an IRig Pro Duo. Will it be possible to livestream a shared IG live following the steps described on the site ( https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=irr3live )?
MarceloQF1

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories