Mic stand holder for a iRig Pro Duo I/O

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Mic stand holder for a iRig Pro Duo I/O

Postby grass » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:08 pm

Has anyone identified a good way to attach an iRig Pro Duo to a mic stand or music stand?

I haven't got a good flat surface to put it on when I'm playing, and I want it where I can get at the controls easily.

We've moved our jazz Combo rehearsals to a Zoom conference (a work around for Covid-19) and I'm trying to get my guitar amp Line Out and a mic fed into an iPad for Zooming. The number of cable involved is daunting! I'd like the controls where I can get to them!
grass

Re: Mic stand holder for a iRig Pro Duo I/O

Postby Nstein » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:38 pm

Did you find a solution by any chance? Looking to do the same and it keeps falling out of the phone clamp holder.
Nstein

Postby Rcarnighan » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:27 pm

I have jury-rigged mine to the mic stand with velcro tape...on both the mic stand and the back of the Duo Pro. Since that prevented me from getting into the battery compartment I bought the power supply. I tried using a couple of different iphone/mic stand adapters but the the Duo Pro is too “thick” for it to be held by any phone adapter.
Rcarnighan

Postby urthequeen » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:29 pm

I'm thinking about using the Command sticker tabs. It holds 4 pounds. The iRigs are less than a pound.
urthequeen

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories