SyntronikCS inter-app audio not working

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

SyntronikCS inter-app audio not working

Postby electrotoast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:07 pm

I’m not sure what the issue is, but I can’t get SyntronikCS to connect to GarageBand or Cubasis via inter-app audio. I’ve searched the forums for similar issues & don’t see anyone else having the same problem.

I’m on an iPad Pro 11 inch (OS 13.3) so I know it has enough resources. I can play with SyntronikCS on its own & I can also use IAA for my Nanologue app so I know the SyntronikCS app works & that IAA also works with other apps. I’ve also tried uninstalling all apps & reinstalling, closing all other apps, restarting the iPad, & started from a new project. I get the same error that it can’t connect via IAA.

On top of that, I have no idea what the difference is between Syntronik & SyntronikCS in the App Store. Both list the same things including version & support for IAA so I’m not sure if what I have is right or the description is wrong.

Any help?
electrotoast

Re: SyntronikCS inter-app audio not working

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:07 pm

Either of the apps should work. Please open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they can figure out what's happening and get you up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby electrotoast » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:06 am

Thanks, Peter! I submitted a request. We’ll see what comes of it.
electrotoast

Postby Sydscarecrow42 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:33 am

I’m also having this issue. Has there been any known issues or resolutions? I have tried all the usual quick fixes as well.
Sydscarecrow42

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Either of the apps should work. Please open a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and I'm sure they can figure out what's happening and get you up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories