IField Mic IPhone

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IField Mic IPhone

Postby petermccully » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Perhaps someone can help me with this question.

I am using the Field Mic with IPhone and discovered that I need to shoot the video through the app, and export to view, listen etc.

I am wondering if the IPhone has the ability to access the field mic for video (As opposed to using the app) and in particular Facebook Live? If there is I'm stumped as to the settings, etc.

McCully
petermccully

Re: IField Mic IPhone

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:13 pm

iRig Mic Field will work for realtime monitoring, but only if the app you use supports it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby petermccully » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:19 pm

I wanted to use it for Facebookm Live.
petermccully

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:46 pm

petermccully wrote:I wanted to use it for Facebookm Live.

I don't believe Facebook Live supports realtime audio monitoring while you are streaming. This is an app/software function that would be the cause, not anything that can be controlled via the microphone/hardware.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories