Amplitube 4 iOS & MIDI

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube 4 iOS & MIDI

Postby cooper1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:45 am

Im trying to get Amplitube working with MIDI and having some issues.

1. When assigning a CC message to a stomp box, it loose that assignment when changing the preset - making it pretty useless
2. Assigning to the loopers doesn't appear to have any way to clear the loops. Also the first control "looper 1" appears to control recording into all of them
3. I can't change mode in "Live" mode. The manual for the Stomp I/O (which I don't have) appears to suggest it sends CC messages to switch Amplitube between preset/stomp/loop/tuner modes - but Amplitube does nothing when I send any of these messages ... sending the PC messages it sends does work though
4. Theres no way to register a tap tempo control
5. When assigning to a stomp box Amplitube doesn't send me the state; so the LED's on my pedal board don't get illuminated

Am I missing something?

As an aside, I brought the whole Amplitube set - how come at startup it keeps showing me adverts? Is that normal?
cooper1

Re: Amplitube 4 iOS & MIDI

Postby TheDudeAbides » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:09 pm

I have the same issue.
TheDudeAbides

Re: Amplitube 4 iOS & MIDI

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:45 pm

I would recommend you both open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support since other users have not yet chimed in with any suggestions to resolve your issues.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories