I wanna use separate inter-app audio for separate tracks

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

I wanna use separate inter-app audio for separate tracks

Postby tmsowrovislam » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:50 pm

I have been in a complex problem, that's why I need yours help, please. And I hope whenever you are get free time you will try to give me a solution of this problem.
I am using "I rig pro duo" with "Garageband" in my phone (iPhone 7+). I wanted to record guitar and vocal at the same time. Now the problem is, whenever in vocal track layer I am selecting "VOCALIVE" (IK MULTIMEDIA) from the option inter-app audio and in guiter track layer I select ÄMPLITUBE ACOUSTIC" (IK MULTIMEDIA)from the option inter-app audio, both track get selected as Amplitube or vocalive. I wanna use separate inter-app audio for separate tracks, which I am being unable to do. That's why I need your advice. Please please
tmsowrovislam

Re: I wanna use separate inter-app audio for separate tracks

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:16 pm

It sounds like this may be a limitation with the GarageBand iOS app. Do note, if you use the recorder section in both AmpliTube and VocaLive, you can record both apps at the same time. Once recorded you can then move your files into a GarageBand project via Audio Copy.

Check out this FAQ on the topic: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1142

There are also other apps out there which are a little bit more in-depth for recording. Audiobus, Cubasis, or Auria might fit your needs a little better due to their versatility.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: I wanna use separate inter-app audio for separate tracks

Postby alexadams18 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:34 am

That's a fantastic idea for enhancing your audio production workflow! By utilizing separate inter-app audio channels for each track, you can achieve greater flexibility and precision in your mixing process, resulting in a more dynamic and polished final product. Keep experimenting and innovating.
alexadams18

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories