Expression Pedal Calibration Issue!!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Expression Pedal Calibration Issue!!

Postby Danielwhite1s » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi I am trying to calibrate my Moog EP3 expression pedal within AmpliTube for iOS. I have it connected to my stomp i/o’s external 1 input. However, when I calibrate from the LIVE menu, it is only saving the min and max value of the pedal. In other words, anything between 0 and 100 is not working. The pedal is only calibrated to maximum or minimum; nothing in between. How do I fix this?

I notice on the bottom of my Moog EP3 there is a switch for Standard / Other; could this be significant?whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin
Danielwhite1s

Re: Expression Pedal Calibration Issue!!

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:16 am

It looks like your Moog EP-3 has a detachable cable. Do note, normally expression pedals need a TRS connection to properly send signal. When you can, check to make sure you are using the proper cable.

If you still have issues, you may want to check in with support. If this is the case, feel free to PM me your ticket number.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Expression Pedal Calibration Issue!!

Postby Shinosuke1 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:13 pm

Danielwhite1s wrote:Hi I am trying to calibrate my Moog EP3 expression pedal within AmpliTube for iOS. I have it connected to my stomp i/o’s external 1 input. However, when I calibrate from the LIVE menu, it is only saving the min and max value of the pedal. In other words, anything between 0 and 100 is not working. The pedal is only calibrated to maximum or minimum; nothing in between. How do I fix this?

I notice on the bottom of my Moog EP3 there is a switch for Standard / Other; could this be significant?

Under global settings, look at your polarity settings. A footswitch and an expression pedal may be on your Stomp's wish list.
Shinosuke1

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories