[RESOLVED] iRig Pro dead with iPhone, works fine with Mac?.

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

[RESOLVED] iRig Pro dead with iPhone, works fine with Mac?.

Postby iosman1234 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 am

Hello,

I purchased an iRig Pro today. While it works fine with USB and a Mac it is dead with two different iPhone 5s and an iPad Air - no lights, no sound, no nothing ..

Is it a faulty lightning cable? Or if there something I need to do? It seems as if it should just plug and play from what I've read.

thanks
iosman
Last edited by iosman1234 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
iosman1234

Re: iRig Pro dead with iPhone, works fine with Mac?.

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm

Hi, sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what might cause that but since this is primarily a user-to-user forum I would suggest you open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not done so already so they can work directly with you to provide official direct technical support and resolve your issue for you. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Pro dead with iPhone, works fine with Mac?.

Postby iosman1234 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:12 am

iosman1234 wrote:Hello,

I purchased an iRig Pro today. While it works fine with USB and a Mac it is dead with two different iPhone 5s and an iPad Air - no lights, no sound, no nothing ..

Is it a faulty lightning cable? Or if there something I need to do? It seems as if it should just plug and play from what I've read.

thanks
iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.
iosman1234

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories