iRig HD 2 help

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig HD 2 help

Postby Flyer455 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:41 am

So I wear Bluetooth hearing aids and was hoping that maybe I could stream wirelessly via bluetooth from my iPhone's AmpliTube 4 app via iRig HD 2, but I don't see that as an option. Does anyone know if it's possible to use iRig HD 2, or AmpliTube 4 iOS app, or even AmpliTube macOS for streaming to bluetooth capable speakers?
Flyer455

Re: iRig HD 2 help

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:24 pm

Our real-time audio processing apps (like many others) do not stream to Bluetooth headphones as the latency introduced by Bluetooth for real-time audio processing would not provide a pleasurable experience.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wagga.cove@gmail.com » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:41 am

My IRIG HD2 cannot communicate with Iphone 7 telephone calls. Is there some control in the Iphone 7 preventing communication between the HD2 to phone calls?
wagga.cove@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:26 pm

wagga.cove@gmail.com wrote:My IRIG HD2 cannot communicate with iPhone 7 telephone calls. Is there some control in the iPhone 7 preventing communication between the HD2 to phone calls?

iRig HD 2 is meant for guitar, bass, and line input. Typically this wouldn't be useful during a phone call and I don't believe the built-in phone call functionality would support an audio interface of this type for that reason. You may want to inquire further with IK Support if I'm misunderstanding.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories