How do you use it in live shows?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How do you use it in live shows?

Postby Savah1 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:49 am

Hi everyone, I turn to those of you who use Irig with Amplitube in live shows.
I've been trying for a while, I'm convinced of the potential of digital in terms not only of comfort, but also and above all of the enormous creativity that can come from a system in which control and expansiveness are practically endless.
That said, I thought that going from the classic system (with amp and pedals, never too expensive to tell the truth) to the digital one with iRig HD2 connected to my iPhone with Amplitube directly into the voices facility would have made my life easier, and instead it's complicated .
Some time ago I did my first live and the sounds were terrible.
Since that day I have been working on sounds and at least at rehearsals the situation has improved.
I wanted to ask you if there is someone who regularly uses it in concerts as I would like to do, which tricks he uses to make the sounds less flat.
How do you prepare your sounds?
How do you manage them between songs?
Do you go straight into the system as I do?
Does anyone use a hybrid system, perhaps with the amp, or maybe inserting Amplitube in a chain of analog effects?
In short, let's give a hand!

My problems at the moment are as follows:
- sounds still a bit too flat and sometimes shrill;
. the volume management between one song and another in which there are effects or simulations of different amplifiers.
- the difference in sound between those I prepare at home and those that then come out of the different systems

I'm starting to be a little depressed to tell the truth, but I don't want to give up!
Saverio.
Savah1

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories