iRig mic Field - how to copy files on PC

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig mic Field - how to copy files on PC

Postby Redingotn » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:30 pm

Good morning,

I have 2 queastions regarding iRig Mic Field

1) so I've purchased iRig Mic Field and I don't know how to transfer recordings to my PC. I have iphone5 with installed "iRig Recorder FREE" app (all my recordings have been recorded there). I can see these recordings in the app and run them, but... when I connect iPhone to PC and run itunes I don't see anything to transfer under shared files. Is there any step by step instruction? Does "iRig Recorder FREE" app have such a function anyway?

2) one of my recordings lasts over 2 hours. I can't play it in "iRig Recorder FREE" app. Worse than that - app shows total learners test nsw size 0. But internal memory on my iPhone has been decreased. And when I made a backup I can see a file named "483ccc1f84439c63c4fb3aa4016e29753ceb7ecf" with total size +3GB. Why "iRig Recorder FREE" app doesn't show size and doesn't allow to play the file I've recorded? What can I do to recoup recording???

Please help me
Redingotn

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories