iRig Keys 2 questions

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Keys 2 questions

Postby halfcack » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:14 pm

[MOD NOTE: Split from unrelated topic - please open a new topic where appropriate, instead of replying to old and non-relevant topics]

Are the irig keys pro 2 available for shipping or is this a start up item. I go as far as I dare not to order something that isn’t built and ready to ship but I won’t go past the point where can’t back out.

So, are the irig pro 2 mini and pro 2 regular size keyboards built, red side panels, in stock and ready to ship ?

Is the din to usb type C cord included or do you have to buy it for an extra 29.95 plus tax and shipping.

The only reason is that I ordered a product one time only to find irig charged my card immediately not the industry standard of shipping then charging the card, the legal way.

I had to wait three months for the build to occur.

Thank you.
halfcack

Re: iRig Keys 2 questions

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:03 pm

iRig Keys 2 is available now, this is in the news, web pages, and press release. Units are available and shipping, we announce preorders clearly when that is the case (but it isn't the case here).

We also follow all standards and legal requirements about when we charge for products. 90 days is not the normal period for preorders, most fall within 60 days unless there are extenuating circumstances or excessive demand.

You can see what is included in the box on the Specs page at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs (it comes with Lighnting and USB cables, note that per the iRig Keys 2 web pages, it does not have a DIN connector).

Please review all details at http://www.irigkeys2.com which should answer many, if not all, of your questions. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Keys 2 questions

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Just to add onto Peter's reply here. The iRig Keys 2/iRig Keys 2 Pro will support USB-C use on Mac/PC and iOS.

Check out the FAQ here on USB-C use on iOS.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories