All Amps Bundle 2019

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

All Amps Bundle 2019

Postby WickedToneProduction » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:54 pm

Hi,

I have AmpliTube CS ipad with several amp collections already. Now I am thinking to get the All Amps Bundle 2019 to complete the collection.

Can anyone confirm that all the Amps included are coming with their respective collections?

For example, Brian May and Dimebag will be included with all their pedals and mics?

Thank you in advance for your time.
WickedToneProduction

Re: All Amps Bundle 2019

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Yes, all amps including Brian May and Dimebag would be in that bundle. A better deal would be the All-In Bundle 2019 which would include all gear from those and all other collections.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WickedToneProduction » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Thank you Peter.

So in the All Amps Bundle, only Amps will be included? Not the collections? Pedals and mics? Brian May Collection have lots of mics and pedals. Will that be included if I get the All Amps Bundle?
WickedToneProduction

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 pm

WickedToneProduction wrote:Thank you Peter.

So in the All Amps Bundle, only Amps will be included? Not the collections? Pedals and mics? Brian May Collection have lots of mics and pedals. Will that be included if I get the All Amps Bundle?

For the full set of pedals, etc you'd want the "All-In 2019" bundle
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WickedToneProduction » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:54 am

Got it thank you.

Not enough amps are missing to purchase the All in Bundle. I have almost all the amps, lots of pedal, dual mics etc...

At this point, I will get the missing stuff individually. The All amps bundle would have been good if the amps were coming with their respective collection.

Thank you again for your time.
WickedToneProduction

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories