Importing gear I already bought into Amplitube for ipad?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Importing gear I already bought into Amplitube for ipad?

Postby Androidle37 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi,

I didn't find a thread to my question. If there is one, please send me the Link.
:)

I've been using amplitube for quite a while and bought a lot of collections like Orange, Mesa Boogie, Fender and Ampeg.
I'm running a windows PC. All the gear i bought is showing up in the amplitube standalone version and in the plugin-version in my DAW.

I recently bought an iPad and installed amplitube for iPad on it.
Is there a way of getting the gear i already paid for to show up in my iPad or do I have to start from scratch again and have to buy the gear a second time?

Thanks in advance
Jt
Androidle37

Re: Importing gear I already bought into Amplitube for iPad?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:53 pm

AmpliTube for Mac/PC and AmpliTube for iOS devices are separate purchases as they are different versions on different platforms on different stores (Apple's App Store is the only place to get iOS apps). Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Androidle37 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Ok,
thank you for the quick help.
Jt
Androidle37

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:42 pm

Androidle37 wrote:Ok,
thank you for the quick help.
Jt

You're welcome, glad to help.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories