How can I open my Irig Pro i/o?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How can I open my Irig Pro i/o?

Postby Leoat » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:57 am

I have an Irig pro I/O and the headphone jack stop to work properly. Is there a way to open the device and change it?

Thanks,

Leo.
Leoat

Re: How can I open my Irig Pro i/o?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:45 pm

iRig Pro I/O is not made to be user serviceable. Please let IK Support know about your issue at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Leoat » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:06 pm

I just opened it and I could see that the connector is broken. I need to replace it but I cant find it anywhere.
Leoat

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:04 pm

Sorry to hear that, again IK Support would be the place to go for technical assistance of this nature.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Leoat » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:28 am

I sent an e-mail to them, but no answer. As I live in Brazil I got in contact with a company in which provides IK's tech support and even they said that this connector is hard to find and they need to adapt it from another connector. I think I have no exit from it and Im sad because its a great product that I cant use anymore.
Leoat

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:58 pm

I'm sure IK Support will get back to you. What is your ticket number?
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Leoat » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:21 am

Hello Peter... my ticket number is #5097193.

Thanks for helping me.
Leoat

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories