iRig Pro I/O - just got it and audio cuts out after a bit

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Pro I/O - just got it and audio cuts out after a bit

Postby hammondo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:38 pm

Gear: Kurzweil SP76 (Midi keyboard), iPad 6th Generation 12.4 iOS, soft synth program (Arturia's iMini) running on iPad, Mackie 802 mixer, and iRig Pro I/O. Midi out from SP76 is connected to iRig Midi In, lightning adapter connects iPad to iRig, headphone out on iRig connects to Mackie mixer. Everything works fine for about 10 minutes then audio from the headphone out on the iRig stops. Disconnecting/reconnecting iRig from the iPad, re-establishes the iRig audio. When audio stops I have solid blue LED on iRig plus blinking blue LED indicating Midi activity. Also in the soft synth program it too shows Midi activity. This is very consistent and very bothersome as I must mute the channel the iRig's headphone out connects to, on the Mackie mixer in order to not have a loud pop when I disconnect the iRig from the iPad. i.e. this is something I would never want to have to do during a live performance. And yes I opened a support ticket however I am told there may be multiple business days before I hear from support which is why I creating a new topic on the forum - that I can't find anything on the forum directly related to my problem. Thank you! Steve
hammondo

Re: iRig Pro I/O - just got it and audio cuts out after a bi

Postby joecesar » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:11 pm

Hello,
Did you ever get a fix for this? I've been having the same issue. Not pro gear at all in my opinion.
Thanks
joecesar

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:13 pm

joecesar wrote:Hello,
Did you ever get a fix for this? I've been having the same issue. Not pro gear at all in my opinion.
Thanks

Hi, your ticket was replied to on September 9th with a request for specific information so the team could help further. Please check your junk/spam folders for that reply.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby h_janssens11029 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:48 pm

What happened? I was about to record to my iPhone and this happened to me. I’ve only had the device for maybe a month. It’s in prestige condition. What is going on here?
h_janssens11029

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:00 pm

h_janssens11029 wrote:What happened? I was about to record to my iPhone and this happened to me. I’ve only had the device for maybe a month. It’s in prestige condition. What is going on here?

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories