IRig Keys Pro issues with iPad Pro (3rd Generation)!!!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRig Keys Pro issues with iPad Pro (3rd Generation)!!!

Postby jwalakhan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi,

I’ve got the iRig Keys Pro controller, but was disappointed to see the USB C to Mini Din cable wasn’t bundled when the latest phones / tablets and iPads all use USB C connection instead of micro usb or lightening... in any case, because I need this set up asap, I ordered the right cable for 36 euros or so via the IK store online.

I’ve just plugged it in, but there’s no power going to the iRig Keys Pro or signs that the iPad Pro even recognises it being hooked up...

It feels like this is a common issue for a lot of people - anyone had any luck fixing it? Or do I need to return it because the iRig Keys Pro simply isn’t compatible with the latest iPad?
jwalakhan

Re: IRig Keys Pro issues with iPad Pro (3rd Generation)!!!

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:17 pm

That is not the typical experience, IK Support will happily assist you directly and get you up and running quickly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories