iPadOS not working with my Irig Duo Pro

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iPadOS not working with my Irig Duo Pro

Postby Santy.rivera.sr98 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:44 pm

Im testing the IPadOS on my 2018 I pad pro 11” and it doesn’t seem to be working, I get no sound from the interface, but Im able to hear Songs and sound notifications alerts on my tablet when using the Irig Duo pro! Do you guys plan on upgrading the firmware or should i start to consider option for a new interface

Thank you! I use it to jam and mess around nothing serious but i like the portability or using my tablet and the irig duo pro
Santy.rivera.sr98

Re: iPadOS not working with my Irig Duo Pro

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:50 pm

I don't think this is an issue that would require a firmware update. I would recommend opening a ticket with IK Support who will happily assist you and get you up and running with your iRig Pro Duo. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories