SampleTank IOS in app purchases are confusing

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

SampleTank IOS in app purchases are confusing

Postby reallyrandy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:42 pm

I have SampleTank 2 on an iPad I use with an iRig I/O. I have purchased a few add-ons through in-app purchases (Strings Pack, Brass Pack, Synth Pad Pack, etc.). I want to get more synth sounds but the in-app purchases are very confusing. How do I know which sounds I've purchased are from which pack? How do I listen to the sounds in each collection? (The demo only has a few sounds which are underwhelming). There are 29 libraries of which some have several purchase packs each. Are some sounds included in more than one pack? How do I know if I've already purchased some of them? The way it's laid out is very unintuitive and downright confusing. I would like to find a list of sounds and the purchase packs they belong to, with samples. Does that exist?
reallyrandy

Re: SampleTank IOS in app purchases are confusing

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:01 pm

Hi you can find that information on the IK web site at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... nstruments

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby reallyrandy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 pm

How do I know which sounds I've purchased are from which pack?

How do I listen to the sounds in each collection? (The demo only has a few sounds which are underwhelming).

There are 29 libraries of which some have several purchase packs each. Are some sounds included in more than one pack?

How do I know if I've already purchased some of them?
reallyrandy

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:11 am

The sounds for each pack are listed on the page I linked. Click the More Info buttons to see.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby reallyrandy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:28 pm

That doesn't answer any of my questions. The list are just lists of names, I cannot hear them. Also, once I've bought them I cannot see which sounds are from which pack or if they are new or not. So again I ask:

How do I know which sounds I've already purchased are from which pack?

How do I listen to the sounds in each collection? (The demo only has a few sounds which are underwhelming).

How do I know if I've already purchased some of them?
reallyrandy

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:34 pm

We have audio demos on our web site, too. This is the case for many sampled products (not just IK's), be it on iOS or Mac/PC.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories