Will there ba a Sampletank 4 for IOS?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Will there ba a Sampletank 4 for IOS?

Postby lindseyjondawson » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:14 pm

Just wondering if there's an ST4 in the works for IOS? And if so will it be a free update? Or an IPA to update or a completely new app to purchase? And if it is a new app would we be able to use the IAP's we've already bought? I would have no problem paying for an update but only if the IAP's I already have can be used , especially as some were kinda pricey for an IOS purchase, and I stress this..ONLY if it's an Audio Unit. Ive been a fan of IK Multimedia for years , as they were early developers to the IOS platform, but going forward if they are still going to make apps for the platform, I this its crucial to be aware of whats going on with it and that a lot of us don't buy IOS apps that aren't audio units anymore.
Also whats going on with IGrandPiano and ILectricPiano? Ive also bought these apps along with all the IAP's available, have they both been abandoned? I see they are both still for sale on the Itunes store, but no updates in 3 years? And the last app I'll bring up is Mic Room... that app would make so much more sense as an Audio Unit. The bottom line for me is I don't buy apps that aren't Audio Units anymore for IOS.
I'm loving Syntronik and I've bought the IAP bundle for that too, but I wouldn't have bought the IAP if the app wasn't an AU.
lindseyjondawson

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories