where is serial number for iphone app

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

where is serial number for iphone app

Postby jamiejak71 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:16 am

the app keeps prompting me to register a serial number so i can have a distortion pedal but where is the serial number ?
jamiejak71

Re: where is serial number for iPhone app

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:00 pm

You don't need to register an app serial number, you would just need to register the app by inputting your IK username and password. The serial number registration is for any IK hardware one might have that would unlock some gear.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jamiejak71 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:45 am

that sounds right so what am i doing wrong ? i go through those steps and the app still wants a serial number in order to unlock a distortion pedal that it keeps alerting me about. this is wierd.
jamiejak71

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:04 am

jamiejak71 wrote:that sounds right so what am i doing wrong ? i go through those steps and the app still wants a serial number in order to unlock a distortion pedal that it keeps alerting me about. this is wierd.

That is odd. I would suggest, since you tried what should normally work already, that you contact IK Support directly for assistance so they can assist directly. I'm sure they'll be able to rectify this for you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories