IRig HD 2 not working with Ipad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

IRig HD 2 not working with Ipad

Postby lordhark » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:39 pm

It connects successfuly to PC or Iphone

my ipad is 6th generation and is up to date.

Any clues? I have tried another IRig HD 2 with same IPad and does not work. Also tried different cables.
lordhark

Re: IRig HD 2 not working with iPad

Postby carpen26 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:34 am

I’m a novice... Have you tried unplugging the lightening cable and plugging it back in once the app is open? sounds similar to an issue i have after an iOS update not long ago.
carpen26

Postby lordhark » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:30 am

Connect the IRIG HD 2 should not depend on a APP. You connect it to the device and light turns blue, if everything is ok. However, I have tried different apps and restarts such as the one you mention. No success

In the compability page, it mentions IPAD generation 4th, but does not mention 6th. I wonder if the newest devices have some compability issue?
lordhark

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:45 pm

lordhark wrote:Connect the IRIG HD 2 should not depend on a APP. You connect it to the device and light turns blue, if everything is ok. However, I have tried different apps and restarts such as the one you mention. No success

In the compability page, it mentions iPad generation 4th, but does not mention 6th. I wonder if the newest devices have some compability issue?

There should not be a compatibility issue. Please report this issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to provide direct official technical support and resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lordhark » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:36 pm

Thank you! Did that yesterday. Waiting for the feedback.
lordhark

Postby adam_rushmer » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:36 am

I'm having the same issue, so keen to hear what their proposed resolution is...
I'm on an iPad Pro 10.5", so relatively new version (but I am running a beta of iOS13/iPadOS)
adam_rushmer

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:40 pm

adam_rushmer wrote:I'm having the same issue, so keen to hear what their proposed resolution is...
I'm on an iPad Pro 10.5", so relatively new version (but I am running a beta of iOS13/iPadOS)

Hi, please also open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as issues may require different solutions based on many factors. An issue may appear to be exactly the same on the surface but many times are not, or in some cases would require warranty services, etc. IK Support will troubleshoot with you and get you up and running. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
adam_rushmer wrote:I'm having the same issue, so keen to hear what their proposed resolution is...

Hi, please also open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as issues may require different solutions based on many factors. An issue may appear to be exactly the same on the surface but many times are not, or in some cases would require warranty services, etc. IK Support will troubleshoot with you and get you up and running. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories