keep losing in-app purchases...

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

keep losing in-app purchases...

Postby Gabrial » Sun May 26, 2019 9:02 am

Hello everyone,,
I couldn't find an answer to this in the forums or the IK website.
I have Amplitube and Vocalive on iOS with a number of in-app purchases.
I seem to keep losing the in-app purchases (mainly amps) and keep having to click RESTORE on a regular basis, what is the cause for this?
mobdro.bio/ luckypatcher.tips/ www.kodi.bio/
Do the in-app purchases time-out after a set number of days, or is it required after restarting the iPad, or what?

This has become a major problem for me, a few weeks ago I went camping in a remote area with my trusty iPad, iRig, and guitar hoping to write some songs. When I got there I found my purchased amps were gone.... I was over two hours out of cellphone/wifi range, so I was screwed...
Last edited by Gabrial on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabrial

Re: keep losing in-app purchases...

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. I'm not sure what would cause that but the IK Support team would be able to assist you directly and get you up and running at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories