Amplitube for IPad AND Iphone together?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube for IPad AND Iphone together?

Postby marvin250800 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:19 pm

I was in the Apple Shop with my Ipad Pro and wanted to buy the "All in Bundle"! Then i saw that it is only for the Ipad, so i have to pay another 110,00 Euros if i want to use this Bundle with my Iphone? It is both IOS, so please give it for both, Ipad and Iphone. Positive Grid offers a "Complete" Bundle for the Bias FX for both, Ipad and Iphone, why doesn´t IK offer this and only sale this seperately, so we have to pay double if we want to use it with Ipad and Iphone?
Also i can´t use my Jam Points from IK for buying Apps?
Kind regards
JL
marvin250800

Re: Amplitube for iPad AND iPhone together?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 24, 2019 9:27 pm

You can use the All-In Bundle on your iPad and iPhone, purchasing only once. Please refer to our FAQ at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1109 for full information on how to do this. Thank you.

JamPoints are only valid for the IK store - Apple does not allow third-party loyalty programs on their store. Unfortunately it is their store, their rules, on that issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories