Is there user preset list in iOS Sampletank?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Is there user preset list in iOS Sampletank?

Postby piterh » Wed May 22, 2019 8:13 am

Hi all,

I just want to know is there any way to create User Preset List in SampleTank for iOS? I'm using ipad to run SampleTank and I need to change my selected patch fast because I use it to play live with Fishman Triple Play system (guitar).
I have tried Multi system but found out its not very efficient because the parameter is global for all preset.
I can't set the parameter individually for each preset.

Pls advice. Thank you very much.
piterh

Re: Is there user preset list in iOS Sampletank?

Postby joeguam » Wed May 29, 2019 1:47 pm

I’m not sure I completely understand your challenge but I’ll try to help. Have you tried assigning each instrument to a different midi channel and switching using the channels?

When I need to change instruments, I assign them all to different midi channels, then you can just tap on the number on the top left of each instrument to switch to it real fast or change your midi channel on your controller.

Do any of these help?
joeguam

Re: Is there user preset list in iOS Sampletank?

Postby piterh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:54 am

hi joeguam thanks for the reply. But Im not using keyboard as midi controller but rather guitar with Fishman triple play pickup as controller.
I was hoping that there is a user preset in ST so I can store up my selected patches to it.
I have use the Multi mode but I think its complicated to turn on and off the preset when playing live.

I think I can get your point about assigning the instrument to midi channel, but I have no idea how to do it. Can you please explain to me the detail further?

Thank you very much.
piterh

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories