Amplitube IOS british collection from A4

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube IOS british collection from A4

Postby dakfat » Thu May 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi guys, I need to have the British collection on IOS. Is there a reason why it has not been released yet ? Mesa, Fender 2, CFH, all these new packs have been ported but imo, the best of the best, is still not on IOS. Make it happen guys
dakfat

Re: Amplitube IOS british collection from A4

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Two notes: First, there is no longer a British Collection offered for AmpliTube Mac/PC. Second, please add any requests to the official wishlist thread for the appropriate product (though in this case, since there is no longer a British Collection in AmpliTube Mac/PC this probably would not be added to that wishlist as there's nothing to port any more).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Amplitube IOS british collection from A4

Postby dakfat » Thu May 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Hi Peter, maybe there is a legacy pack called British amps collection but that is not what I’m talking about. I am referring to the unlicensed Marshalls that come with At4 (red pig, jcm 800, 900, silver).
dakfat

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories