iRig Stomp I/O Amplitube

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

iRig Stomp I/O Amplitube

Postby zNiik » Wed May 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi, I recently purchased an iRig Stomp I/O that comes with Amplitube 4 Deluxe when you register the product. But how can I download Amplitube 4 Deluxe with an iPad?
zNiik

Re: iRig Stomp I/O Amplitube

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Hi, you get gear in AmpliTube (and other gear). You can find how to unlock that gear in AmpliTube CS (free version) at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps by clicking More Info links there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zNiik » Wed May 08, 2019 6:03 pm

Thanks for the info. I have another problem because the cable comes with the box is lightning cable what should I do if I have a usb c type iPad?
zNiik

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 08, 2019 6:54 pm

zNiik wrote:Thanks for the info. I have another problem because the cable comes with the box is lightning cable what should I do if I have a usb c type iPad?

You can use something like this (I believe we used these at NAMM): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012V563B6/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zNiik » Wed May 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Using this cable will still charge my iPad?
zNiik

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 08, 2019 8:37 pm

zNiik wrote:Using this cable will still charge my iPad?

That will not.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zNiik » Wed May 08, 2019 9:23 pm

So, what I am gonna do? You don't even sell the same cable but for type usb c?
zNiik

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 08, 2019 9:51 pm

zNiik wrote:So, what I am gonna do? You don't even sell the same cable but for type usb c?

At this time we do not. I don't have a charging solution for USB-C for you at this time but I know that IK is looking to get MFi certification for USB-C cables for products so it may be in the pipeline.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zNiik » Thu May 09, 2019 4:05 am

I found this and the description say it is suitable for iRig Stomp I/O. Is this possible?
https://www.thomann.de/gb/ik_multimedia ... _cable.htm

Because I bought a new iPad just for this iRig Stomp :( :( :(

Another question, all my amps and pedals from Amplitube Deluxe should be available to Amplitube CS for iPad right? It seems that I have different pedals unlocked on my Amplitube iPad even I already registered iRig Stomp I/O serial number from there.

It's confusing....
zNiik

Postby zNiik » Thu May 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Any updates on this?
zNiik

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2019 5:42 pm

We have that cable on our site and it does not say iRig Stomp I/O compatibility. I think the best option is to work directly with IK Support as they would have much deeper technical information than the mods, admins, or users of this forum.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zNiik » Thu May 09, 2019 5:43 pm

Alright, even for amplitube?
zNiik

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2019 6:12 pm

Missed that part. If you followed the steps you can see when clicking "More Info" at the link I provided and don't see the gear available that is listed there, please let them know too.

Note that AmpliTube 4 Deluxe is for Mac/PC and is completely separate from the iOS version. The gear is not shared between those versions.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zNiik » Thu May 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Alright, thank you for your help
zNiik

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2019 6:18 pm

zNiik wrote:Alright, thank you for your help

No problem. We'll make sure someone gets your ticket sorted as soon as possible. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories