Amplitube questions

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Amplitube questions

Postby Checcos82 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:29 am

[MOD NOTE: Moved to a more appropriate forum]

Hi everyone
I am new to the forum and to amplitube, I just purchased an iRig HD 2 and starting to use this amazing device, I have 2 questions about amplitube though:
I can see that I can select 4 effects plus another 2 post fx, is this the maximum number of pedals I can use?
Secondly, I think I read that with the purchase of iRig device amplitube was supposed to be free but I paid it once I downloaded it from App Store (iPad) ..what did I miss??

Thank a lot in advance for your replies!
Checcos82

Re: Amplitube questions

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi, that is the maximum number of effects.

You can see what you get with your iRig HD 2 and how to unlock it on this page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... php?p=apps

Hope that helps!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gimtra » Sat May 25, 2019 4:38 pm

Can I use my purchases from my iPhone/iPad on AmpliTube 4 on a windows laptop, or do I need to pay for the purchases again on my laptop?
gimtra

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 26, 2019 4:12 am

gimtra wrote:Can I use my purchases from my iPhone/iPad on AmpliTube 4 on a windows laptop, or do I need to pay for the purchases again on my laptop?

These are separate products on two different stores (AmpliTube Mac/PC via IK's and AmpliTube iOS via Apple's App Store) so no they do not share gear.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby gimtra » Sun May 26, 2019 6:55 pm

Thank you Peter_IK. I was thinking the same thing. I appreciate your quick response.
gimtra

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories