Iphone X Rejects Nanoamp?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Iphone X Rejects Nanoamp?

Postby Music Fusion » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:18 pm

I purchased the IRIG Nano amp. I was planning on using it as a portable amp, as well as to connect it to my iPhone so I can use software with it.

When I connect it to my Iphone X and put the nano amp on device mode, I get a message on my Iphone that says "this accessory is not supported on this iPhone"

Anyone have any ideas about this? On the box, it says that it works with Iphones and iPads.
Music Fusion

Re: iPhone X Rejects Nanoamp?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:43 pm

iPhone X is compatible (please see the Specs page at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs for more information) so you shouldn't have this issue. Please report your issue to IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they can diagnose the issue and get you up and running. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Music Fusion » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Hi Peter

Yes, I know and I have.
Music Fusion

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:54 pm

Music Fusion wrote:Hi Peter

Yes, I know and I have.

Excellent. Note that it could be something as simple as the cable (and we do have warranty coverage there) and they'll definitely take care of you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Music Fusion » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:59 pm

wow..it was the cable

thank you
Music Fusion

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:06 pm

Music Fusion wrote:wow..it was the cable

thank you

You're welcome! Glad to help (though I guess I didn't do the heavy lifting there ha). If you have other issues please let me know.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories