AmpliTube + iRig on ipad

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube + iRig on ipad

Postby pim999 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:27 am

Hi,
I
I have an issue when I launch AmpliTube after connecting an interface (iRig pro I/O or micro amp). Sometime the interface is not found (no sound in the headphone).

This issue occurs with or without Audiobus, but it doesn’t occur every time (but more than 3/4 of the time).

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Kind regards,
Sylvain.
pim999

Re: AmpliTube + iRig on iPad

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:36 pm

Hi, since other users have not chimed in with suggestions I'd suggest contacting IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official direct technical support if you have not done so already. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pim999 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:33 am

Thanks Peter. I did so this week.
Kind regards.
Sylvain.
pim999

Postby rimowals.m » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:22 am

Hi,
i have similar problem (amplitube cs, irig pro i/o, ipad pro ios 12.2) - after few minutes of playing there was no guitar sound in headphones. All restarted, all bateries replaced but still no sound. Drums (loop drummer) can hear, connected to pc and amplitube 4 still works, but with ipad and amplitube cs there is no guitar sound (guitar is connected to irig).
Any known problem with amplitube cs?
rimowals.m

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:08 pm

rimowals.m@gmail.com wrote:Hi,
i have similar problem (amplitube cs, irig pro i/o, iPad pro ios 12.2) - after few minutes of playing there was no guitar sound in headphones. All restarted, all bateries replaced but still no sound. Drums (loop drummer) can hear, connected to pc and amplitube 4 still works, but with iPad and amplitube cs there is no guitar sound (guitar is connected to irig).
Any known problem with amplitube cs?

I would recommend reporting your issue to IK Support to get direct official tech support. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories