AmpliTube iOS 4.8 Update Adds Dimebag Gear

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube iOS 4.8 Update Adds Dimebag Gear

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:19 pm

We are proud to announce the highly anticipated addition of the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection to AmpliTube iOS. Users can enjoy nine models, including two amps, two cabinets and five stompboxes all modeled after the gear used to create the iconic "Cowboys From Hell" album. The models are available as a la carte in-app purchases or as part of IK’s new All-In Bundles 2019 – the ultimate, all-inclusive bundles for AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad.

Inside the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad:

Five Stompboxes:
  • 6-Band EQ Six-band graphic EQ - Based on a unit by MXR®; used to shape and boost sound before the amp
  • Pre EQ 3 Three-Band Parametric EQ - Based on the Furman® PQ-3; offers great flexibility for sound shaping
  • Flanger Doubler - Based on an MXR® Flanger Doubler, offering two effects in one. Primarily used by Dime in "doubler mode" to thicken in his overall tone
  • Dime Wah - Based on the Dunlop® Cry Baby® GCB95. Modeled with precise attention to Dime's lead tones
  • Dime Noise Gate - Fast and very responsive; based on the Rocktron® Hush IIB model

Two Amplifiers:

• Darrell 100 - Modeled to meticulously mirror the highly coveted Randall® RG 100ES solid-state, 120 watt amplifier. The sound and tone of this amp became famous when Dime started using it in the early Pantera days.
  • Jazz Amp 120CFH - Based on the 1986 Roland JC120®, this stereo amp was used on the song Cemetery Gates. Fine-tuned to match the exact tone heard on the album.

Two Cabinets:

• Darrell From Hell 412 - Based on the Randall® 412JB
  • JP Jazz CFH - The stereo cabinet of the Roland JC120® combo amp

The Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection is available via in-app purchase inside the main AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad app, which is a free download available to all. The new models can be purchased a la carte, or as a complete collection, as follows:

Individual stomp FX: $/€3.99 each
Individual amps: $/€6.99 each
All nine models, as part of the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection Bundle: $/€19.99

The new models can also be purchased inside the AmpliTube All-Amps, All-FX, and All-In Bundles 2019. These all-inclusive bundles contain all 57 AmpliTube stomp FX, all 49 AmpliTube amps – or both, along with all in-app features - as of April 2019. In addition, these bundles will unlock all new forthcoming models to be released in 2019.

For more information about the Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube for iPhone and iPad, click here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AmpliTube iOS 4.8 Update Adds Dimebag Gear

Postby muddi » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:25 am

Hi Peter, that is great! But in the Amplitube iOS Menu on my iPad I don't see the update or even the Dimebag Darrel collection. Maybe it is not activated yet?
muddi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:05 am

muddi wrote:Hi Peter, that is great! But in the Amplitube iOS Menu on my iPad I don't see the update or even the Dimebag Darrel collection. Maybe it is not activated yet?

It is activated. You need to update AmpliTube itself to 4.8
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby muddi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:53 am

Peter_IK wrote:
muddi wrote:Hi Peter, that is great! But in the Amplitube iOS Menu on my iPad I don't see the update or even the Dimebag Darrel collection. Maybe it is not activated yet?

would you be kind enough to explain to me how to do the update?
muddi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:53 am

muddi wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

would you be kind enough to explain to me how to do the update?

Hi, you would open the App Store app on your iOS device and tap “Updates” and it should be there.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby muddi » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:14 am

Thank you, Peter. It works!
muddi

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:12 pm

muddi wrote:Thank you, Peter. It works!

You're welcome! Hopefully you've been rocking every since you posted that :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vicaf@ » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Have purchase acoustic stage and power bridge. Can't get them to work together. Bridge works with iRigHD. Is this to be expected?
vicaf@

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:07 pm

vicaf@ wrote:Have purchase acoustic stage and power bridge. Can't get them to work together. Bridge works with iRigHD. Is this to be expected?

iRig Acoustic Stage is not on the list of compatible devices for iRig PowerBridge https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigpowerbridge/

Also, iRig Acoustic Stage connects to iOS devices through a Camera Connection Kit / adapter which will not allow charging of the iOS device.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zyzygis » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:47 pm

Is AmpliTube for IOS AUV3?
zyzygis

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories