[RESOLVED] Lurssen mastering console iPad Where do files go?

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

[RESOLVED] Lurssen mastering console iPad Where do files go?

Postby dieter_hirsbrunner » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:28 pm

Hello,

I was trying out this software on my iPad and loved it so I bought the first tier upgrade.

I exported a couple of projects, it said they went to my iTunes file sharing folder. I don’t care about iTunes,where are they on my iPad?

Can’t I export a file directly to a folder on my iPad, do I need to hook up,to iTunes on my computer? Seems like quite a few extra steps. I just want them all organized in a folder on my iPad the same way you save Presets in the UNO editor.

I have three options in the export section File Sharing, SoundCloud, or more. Once i exported to File Sharing it does not let me export to either of the other two options, it says file is already in file sharing.

More export options would be nice, like share to email, messages. I can export from garage band directly to the lurssen app, I can export to email etc.

Am I missing something in Lurssen?

Also, are the end files .m4a?

Regards

Dieter Hirsbrunner
dieter_hirsbrunner

Never Mind, I did miss something.

Postby dieter_hirsbrunner » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Never mind

I first saved to iTunes file sharing and then tried more. It tells me file is already transferred. If I use the more option on a new file the options come up but AFTER the file processing.

So I’m good.
dieter_hirsbrunner

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories