AmpliTube slash november rain preset

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube slash november rain preset

Postby Novemberrain81 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:30 am

Hi. I have purchased the slash app for iOS. All is well except every time I select November rain preset, the application just crashes. Any idea regarding a fix?
Novemberrain81

Re: AmpliTube slash november rain preset

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 pm

I'm not sure what could be causing this so I'd recommend reporting your issue to IK Support for some official support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can troubleshoot and assist you with this issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby etapiab » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:34 am

Hi, I have the same problem with November Rain tone in an Ipad pro with Amplitube Slash. When I select the tone the app crash.
¿did you solve the problem?
etapiab

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:23 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I'm not sure what could be causing this so I'd recommend reporting your issue to IK Support for some official support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can troubleshoot and assist you with this issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mazer666 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:43 am

If I use the AmpliTube Slash app I got the same problem.

After chatting with support, the support confirmed that AmpliTube Slash is no longer supported.

The workaround proposed is to install AmpliTube CS which is a free app and use the Slash models and presets there. In order to do so you need to log in to be able to use the models. This worked for me.

I hope this information helps others who encounter the same problem.
mazer666

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories